Terms and Conditions
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Site means the QRS Retail Ltd., online shopping platform owned and operated by which provides a venue to the users of qrs.in to buy the products listed / displayed at QRS Online Shopping.
"Vendor" means any person / legal entity, trade organization/s, manufacturer/s, shop etc. who offers for sale, sells the products through "QRS Online shopping" Platform.
"User" means and includes any Customer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the offer for sale of the Vendor / Seller, through "QRS Online shopping" by placing an order on the Site.
"Product/s" connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale. Qrs.in reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. Products/services and information displayed on qrs.in Shopping constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The agreement between you and qrs.in shall be subject to the following terms and conditions :-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of QRS Retail Ltd you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
4. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of QRS Retail Ltd.
5. QRS Retail Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed by qrs.in the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
6. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. QRS Retail Ltd., will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to "prove otherwise" shall be exclusively on the user.
7. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by QRS Retail Ltd for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
8. QRS Retail Ltd shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods due to Flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of QRS Retail Ltd.
14. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. QRS Retail Ltd reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), QRS Retail Ltd has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of QRS Retail Ltd., Online Shopping.
15. QRS Retail Ltd will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
16. THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF QRS RETAIL LTD., ONLINE SHOPPING IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. THE QRS RETAIL LTD., ONLINE SHOPPING IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. QRS RETAIL LTD ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTED COMPANIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR THE SERVICE IT IS PROVIDING OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SERVICE. QRS RETAIL LTD DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION; ALTHOUGH QRS RETAIL LTD CURRENT PRACTICE IS TO UTILISE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO MAINTAIN SUCH CONFIDENTIALITY. IT IS ALSO CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS TAKE PLACE BETWEEN THE VENDORS AND THE USER.
17. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Trivandrum shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes arising out or pertaining hereto.
Customers using foreign and international cards should note that this online payment gateway accepts payments only in Indian Rupees. Therefore, the amount charged is the INR value of the product displayed on the site which is converted into US Dollars or any other foreign currency at the actual prevailing conversion rate while passing on the order to the payment gateway. Similarly for any applicable refunds the full INR amount which has been charged is refunded which is converted into US Dollars or any other foreign currency at the actual prevailing conversion rate. The difference if any in the refund and amount charged is due to the fluctuation of the conversion rate. In some cases where an international credit card has been used the Credit Card Issuing Company levies a transaction charge for any charge / refund issued. The applicable charge is decided by the issuing bank. is not responsible for any charge levied by the credit card Issuing bank for the foreign transaction or charge or tax levied by the credit card Issuing Bank or Gateway provider.
Effort has been made to display the color of products and goods. However colours may vary according to monitor used by you; QRS Retail Ltd cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate or same as the one uploaded.